Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Learning.... and socks


Thought I would post the picture of the super fast and cheap "Cottage Socks" I made over the weekend. They are knee high and very soft and cozy, and since we have now dipped below freezing a couple of nights they have come in handy. I am a bit disappointed, someday I will take the time to make a gauge swatch, but I had to make needles too so overall I think it turned out good. Still working on the bag and shrug.
I will someday figure out all these add-ons, I know so little about computers and this is my one and only blog so I'm still learning. I tried for hours yesterday and this morning to get a ring posted. I've tried everything I just can't get it right, anyone have any advise I'd love to hear it. I will continue to try to liven up this blog but till then if anyone is reading it please hang in there with me, I'll figure it out eventually.

No comments: