Monday, May 21, 2007

So Much to say..

Well we have been very very busy. Friday was a very busy, exciting, and just plain enjoyable. First I found a new friend last week and we got to meet, drink coffee, eat, knit, and just chat ALL day long. Since I rarely get to meet someone like me, it was great to get to sip coffee and talk. We spent about 6 hrs in the Utica Square shopping center, we hit Starbucks (ofcourse), the Pottery Barn, Bath and Body and last but not least Loops a Yarn Store. On that topic Loops will be carrying our hand painted yarn starting in about 3 weeks. YEAH I hope I am doing the right thing with this, but Etsy is just not moving fast enough. Well I gotta go dye some yarn. Be back soon.

Buttercup

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti

No comments: