Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tempted Yarns


I am very excited to announce the birth of a new family business "Tempted Hand Painted Yarns" my step-daughter and I are having a great time playing with the yarn. It has been fun and out of 8 skeins of yarn 5 are sold. We put them up on Etsy at www.temptedyarns.etsy.com and we also started a blog with the adventures of Tempted at http://temptedyarns.blogspot.com/. Hope this will be a good and profitable venture guess we'll just have to wiat and see.
On the knitting and spinning front I started to count how many projects I have on needles and I think it is only 4 not to bad, my lace shawl, lace socks, cables socks, and a scarf for a friend from her handspun. I also spun about 350 yds of an Alpaca/wool blend, I like it though I may still overdye it.

No comments: