Friday, September 15, 2006

Its a record

I have made several posts recently and am very proud of myself.
Working on a new sweater well I guess you could call it that it is very light and breezy. Made out of Karrabella's Gossomer in red and gold, and their pattern, I will take a picture and post it later. Just one more sleeve and I will be done, well almost. My daughter saw the pattern and immediately said I can't wear it unless I put a shirt on under it! My little modest baby, hope she will be that way when she is 16 and wanting a string bikini ha ha ha. Of course the rules my be just for me.
I am desperately trying to figure out how to liven up my blog, it is terrible and I want it to be more personalized. It needs RED and Black, drama and excitement. I am not quite as boring as this blog, at least I don't think so. huh

No comments: